2023 Survey Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THESE SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. AFFIDAVIT OF ELIGIBILITY / RELEASE OF LIABILITY / PRIZE ACCEPTANCE AGREEMENT MAY BE REQUIRED.
- ELIGIBILITY: Throughout 2023, Regional Management Corp. (the “Sponsor”) will conduct several campaigns via electronic mail messages requesting that the recipients complete a survey and including a sweepstakes component. These Official Rules govern each such sweepstakes which makes reference to these Official Rules. The sweepstakes (“Giveaways”) are open only to legal residents of any of the United States (excluding Arizona) or Washington, DC who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at time of entry and who have received from Sponsor an email (“Email”) requesting that they complete a survey accessible by a link within such email (“Survey”). Officers, directors, employees and shareholders of the Sponsor and its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, retailers, advertising and promotion agencies and prize suppliers (collectively, the “Regional Management Corp. Entities”), and such officers’, directors’, employees’, and shareholders’ immediate family members and/or those living in the same household (whether legally related or not) of each, are ineligible to enter the Giveaways or win a prize
- ENTRY PERIOD: The Entry Period of each Giveaway begins at the time the Email is sent to the recipient and ends at 11:59pm EST on the 14th day after the Email is sent. For example, if an Email is sent on January 5, 2023, the Entry Period for that Giveaway will end at 11:59:59 pm EST on January 19, 2023.
- HOW TO ENTER: Eligible individuals may enter a Giveaway any time during the Entry Period by completing the Survey and submitting an official entry form online. Limit one (1) entry per person.
In the event of a dispute over the identity of an online entrant, entry will be deemed submitted by the registered account holder of the email address associated with the entry for the domain associated with the submitted address provided that person is eligible. Winners may be required to show proof of being the registered account holder. Registered account holder is defined as the person assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses. In the event a dispute regarding the identity of the individual who actually submitted an entry cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the affected entry will be deemed ineligible. For purposes of this Sweepstakes, an entry is “received” when the servers for the survey administrator record the entry information.
- PRIZE: Four (4) prizes will be awarded as part of each Giveaway. Each prize is an Amazon gift card, fulfilled electronically, with a value of Fifty dollar ($50.00). Odds of winning depend upon number of eligible entries received within each Giveaway.
- PRIZE RESTRICTIONS:Prize(s) is not transferable. In the event a prize is not available, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to choose and award a substitute a prize of equal or greater value, without notice. Federal, state, and local taxes on prize and any expenses relating to the acceptance of and use of prize not specified herein are the responsibility of the winners.
- PRIZE DRAWING, WINNER ELIGIBILITY:As to each Giveaway, a random drawing will be conducted from among all eligible entrees received throughout entire Entry Period of such Giveaway. The drawing will be conducted on the first business day of the month following the month in which such Entry Period ended. Potential winner(s) will be notified via telephone, US mail and/or e-mail and are subject to verification of eligibility. If all prize eligibility materials are not completed by a potential winner and returned to Sponsor before the deadline stated with the materials, such potential winner will be disqualified. In such case, the prize will be forfeited and another potential winner will be selected. Entrants acknowledge that failing to complete and return eligibility materials in compliance with Sponsor’s written instructions ON OR BEFORE THE DEADLINE DATE will result in forfeiture of prize.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: By submitting an entry in a Giveaway, entrants agree to comply with these rules. Entrants release and hold harmless the Regional Management Corp. Entities from any claims, actions, injury, loss or damage of any kind resulting from participating in a Giveaway, including but not limited to, from the forfeiture of a prize and from the acceptance or use of any prize awarded. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify entrants who violate these rules or interfere with a Giveaway in any manner. If an entrant is disqualified, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate that entrant’s eligibility to participate in the Giveaway and such entrant shall forfeit any prizes to which they would otherwise be entitled. Decisions of Sponsor are final and binding as to all matters relating to Giveaways. The Giveaways are subject to all federal, state, and local laws
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: BY ENTERING A GIVEAWAY, ENTRANTS AGREE THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: (A) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH A GIVEAWAY, OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED, WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION; (B) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS WILL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL THIRD-PARTY, OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED (IF ANY) NOT TO EXCEED ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100.00), BUT IN NO EVENT WILL ATTORNEYS’ FEES BE AWARDED OR RECOVERABLE; (C) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND EXPRESSLY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO SEEK PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS AND/OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN ACTUAL OUT OF POCKET EXPENSES NOT TO EXCEED ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100.00), AND/OR ANY RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED; AND (D) ENTRANTS’ REMEDIES ARE LIMITED TO A CLAIM FOR MONEY DAMAGES (IF ANY) AND ENTRANT IRREVOCABLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR EQUITABLE RELIEF. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- WHO WON:To request the name of the winner of a Giveaway, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to “2023 Survey Giveaway Winner Request, 979 Batesville Rd., Suite B; Greer, SC 29651.” Only winner list requests which specify the end date of the Entry Period of the Giveaway in question and which are received no later than sixty (60) days after end of Entry Period will be honored.
- SPONSOR:Regional Management Corp., 979 Batesville Rd., Suite B; Greer, SC 29651.