Online Account Management Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Sweepstakes Period. Regional Management Corp. d/b/a Regional Finance (“RM” or the “Sponsor”) is providing the Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”), which commences at 12:00:00 PM Eastern Standard Time (“ET”) on April 1, 2020, and ends at 11:59:59 AM ET on April 30, 2020. All entries must be received by 11:59:59 AM ET on April 30, 2020.
2. Eligibility. The Sweepstakes is open to current customers (a) who are legal residents of Alabama, Georgia, Missouri, North Carolina, New Mexico, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Wisconsin, and Virginia; (b) who are at least eighteen (18) years of age or older at time of entry; and (c) who are either (i) enrolled in online account management as of the Sweepstakes drawing dates, or (ii) submit an Entry via the alternate means of entry. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Employees of RM (and/or its affiliated companies), their respective immediate family members (i.e., parents, spouse, children, siblings, regardless of where they reside), and members of their household, whether or not related, are not eligible to enter or win the Sweepstakes.
3. How to Enter. To enter, if you (the “Entrant”) are not already enrolled in online account management, you should visit regionalfinance.com/OAMcontest and follow the directions to sign up for online account management. By fully completing and submitting all required information as directed, you will be enrolled in electronic account management, electronic bill payment, and entered into the Sweepstakes (the “Entry”). If you are already registered for online account management as of April 1, 2020, you will automatically be entered in the sweepstakes, subject to the eligibility requirements provided in section 2. As an alternate means of entry, eligible parties may mail a 3 inch x 5 inch card on which you have legibly handwritten your first and last name, complete mailing address (e.g. street, city, state, ZIP code), telephone number, date of birth, age, and email address (your “Personal Information”) to the address set forth below in Section 11 (also an “Entry”). Participants are solely responsible for Internet connectivity, software and/or hardware that may be required to submit an Entry. Incomplete and/or inaccurate entries are void. Limit one (1) Entry per person, per email account, and per physical address. In case of multiple Entries received from any person or account, only the first Entry received from such person or account will be considered. Any Entry that does not comply with the Entry requirements or otherwise with these Official Rules will be void, eliminated and not eligible for consideration.
4. General Entry Conditions. Valid Entries must contain all information requested. All Entries will be provided to and become the property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, illegible, stolen, mutilated, misdirected entries or postage-due mail, which will be disqualified; for technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to, electronic malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software; any failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions or any combination thereof; or for any error, human, technical or otherwise; or any injury or damage to Entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from entering, participating in, or accessing or downloading information in connection with, the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to modify, cancel or suspend the Sweepstakes for any reason whatsoever including, but not limited to, a computer virus, bug, or other cause beyond the control of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds tampering with the operation or entry process of the Sweepstakes or acting in violation of these Official Rules or applicable law. Entries received after the Sweepstakes Period will not be accepted and will be destroyed.
5. Winner Selection. On or about each of April 8, 2020, April 15, 2020, April 22, 2020, and April 29, 2020 one (1) or more representative(s) or designee(s) of Sponsor (the “Judge(s)”) will select one hundred (100) winners and on or about May 1, 2020, the Judge(s) will select one (1) grand prize winner and twenty (20) first prize winners (collectively, “Winner(s)”) from all eligible Entries submitted during the Sweepstakes Period in accordance with these Official Rules. The Winner selection process and criteria shall be in the sole discretion of the Judge(s) whose decisions are final on matters related to this Sweepstakes. The odds of winning are based on the number of eligible Entries received. Electronic Entries have the same odds of winning as write-in Entries.
6. Sweepstakes Winner Notification. Winner(s) will be notified via email or phone within seven (7) days of the date of the Winner(s) selection or as soon thereafter as reasonably practicable. The Winner(s) must follow instructions given by Sponsor or designated agent, including, but not limited to, responding to notification with requested information and providing an IRS form W-9, within seven (7) days of receiving notification. Awarding any prize is subject to verification of each Winner’s eligibility and full compliance with these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any prize with a prize of equal or greater value. If (1) the Winner cannot be contacted as specified above; (2) any notification is returned as undeliverable; or (3) a potential winner is deemed ineligible for any other reason in Sponsor’s sole discretion, the Winner will be disqualified and forfeit the prize and an alternate Winner may be selected in his/her place from among all remaining eligible Entries. Up to three (3) alternate Winners may be selected, after which the prize(s) will remain unawarded.
7. Sweepstakes Prize. One (1) Grand Prize Winner will receive Five Thousand Dollar ($5000), in the form of a check; Twenty (20) First Prize Winners will each receive a Five Hundred Dollar ($500) Amazon Gift Card; and Four Hundred (400) weekly winners will receive a One Hundred Dollar ($100) Amazon Gift Card. Total ARV of all Sweepstakes Prizes: USD Fifty-Five Thousand Dollars ($55,000.00). Federal, state, or local taxes on prizes, if any, and any other costs, fees or expenses not listed above are the sole responsibility of each Winner. Sponsor or its designated agent may issue an IRS Tax Form 1099 to Winners for prizes with an ARV of $600 or more. Allow 6-8 weeks for delivery of Prize. Prizes will be delivered to Winners via email.
8. No Liability; Indemnification; Damages. Sponsor is not responsible for, and Entrants release Sponsor from any failures of any kind, whether caused by computer, technical, or human error, which may either limit the Entrant’s ability to submit an Entry, claim or collect a Prize, or otherwise participate in the Sweepstakes, or Sponsor’s ability to include all eligible entries, conduct random drawings, notify potential Winners, or otherwise execute the Sweepstakes in the manner intended. Entrants further release and agree to indemnify Sponsor and each of its subsidiaries, affiliates, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors, from any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever arising from injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with the Sweepstakes including, but not limited to: (a) the receipt, ownership or use of any Prize awarded; (b) any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or any other materials disseminated by Sponsor; and (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers, or providers used by an Entrant, Sponsor, and/or Provider.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL SPONSOR OR ITS AFFILIATES OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, EVEN IF SPONSOR IS ADVISED BEFOREHAND OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
AS A CONDITION OF PARTICIPATING, ENTRANTS AGREE THAT (1) ANY LEGAL OR OTHER PROCEEDING COMMENCED BY OR ON YOUR BEHALF UNDER THESE OFFICIAL RULES SHALL TAKE THE FORM OF AN INDIVIDUAL ACTION OR PROCEEDING (AND NOT OF A CLASS ACTION OR PUTATIVE CLASS ACTION OR OF A COLLECTIVE, REPRESENTATIVE OR OTHER SIMILAR ACTION OR PROCEEDING). CLASS ACTIONS OF ANY KIND (WHETHER PURSUED THROUGH THE COURTS ARE OTHERWISE) ARE NOT PERMITTED. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST SPONSOR AND ITS AFFILIATES AND RELATED PARTIES ONLY IN YOUR INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS ACTION OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVE ACTION OR PROCEEDING; AND (2) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED, INCLUDING COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, BUT IN NO EVENT ATTORNEY’S FEES.
9. Other Terms.
a) Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, without prior notice and at any time, to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the Sweepstakes, or any portion thereof, should virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes beyond the control of Sponsor corrupt or impair the administration, integrity or security of the Sweepstakes (including but not limited to attempts to hack into or otherwise tamper with underlying source code/programming of the Sweepstakes website). Caution: Any attempt to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such Entrants to the fullest extent of the law.
b) The laws of the State of South Carolina shall exclusively govern the Sweepstakes, without regard for its conflict of law principles. By submitting an Entry, you hereby irrevocably consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts located in Greenville County, South Carolina for all disputes, causes of action and claims that you may bring or initiate that arise out of or relate to the Sweepstakes and you hereby waive any objections to the laying of venue in such forum.
c) Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Should any provision of these Official Rules be deemed unenforceable or invalid, the other provisions of these Official Rules shall remain in full force and effect. If the Sweepstakes is challenged by any legal or regulatory authority (including but not limited to any federal or state governmental authority), Sponsor reserves the right to discontinue or modify the Sweepstakes, as applicable, or to disqualify any Entrants residing in any affected geographic areas, as applicable. In such event, Sponsor shall have no liability to any Entrants who are disqualified due to such an action.
11. Request for Names of Prize Winners and Official Rules. For a list of Winners and/or a copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Regional Management Corp., 979 Batesville Road, Suite B Greer, SC 29651. All requests for a copy of the Official Rules and the names of Prize Winners must be made by April 30, 2020.