REQUIREMENTS AND RULES
Refer-a-Friend Eligibility Requirements
- Both Referrer and Referred friend (“Referred”) must
reside in the United States to be eligible for the Refer-‐a-‐Friend reward (“Reward”).
- Referrer must be an individual (not a business) over the age of eighteen (18).
- Referrals are tracked through the referring client’s branch office. Regional Management Corporation and its affiliates (“Regional”) are not required to pay for any referrals that have not been logged via a branch office.
- Referred must belong to a household not already known to Regional.
• A household is one physical mailing address.
• Referred cannot reside at the same address as Referrer.
• Only one Referred per household is eligible.
• Referred cannot already be a Regional account holder or former account holder.
- Regional reserves the right to disqualify any user from the Program at any time, for any reason.
- Employees of Regional and those ineligible by law are ineligible for Reward.
- Program can be terminated or altered at any time and without notice.
Refer-a-Friend Payment Rules
- Payment of Program Rewards will be made when the following requirements are fulfilled:
• Referred opens an account with Regional.
• Payment will be issued to referrer by Regional in the form of a check.
- Cannot be combined with any other offer.
- Maximum amount of referral payments a Referrer can earn within a calendar year is $500.
- If payment is made in error, or is determined to be the result of deceptive practices, Regional reserves the right to decline or reverse payment.